Monday, November 08, 2010

I Believe in Fairies

Magical Ferry Help

Joe, the Ferry Master

NJOYLIF likes Ferry Help

Rob is NOT getting seasick
The Odyssey (Honda and mystical) manages to continue with the help of a Fairy (ferry).  Odd-I-see how it is magical that you can come to the end of the road but can continue on if an un-foreseen helper is there to take you across the gulf you cannot cross yourself so you can continue on your journey.

I laugh at how so many words have double meanings or synonyms, antonyms or homonyms  that provide insightful revelations to life's paradoxes.  Wow, I am not even sure if I used these complex words correctly.

I just find it fun and funny to see how the same word can have opposite meanings (like vain) , or similar sounding words can reveal the nuances of perception.

No comments: